Charlie and I have been really busy this summer with our personal lives, and we’d like to apologize for the lack of new episodes. If you’re looking for other ways to restore your faith in humanity in the meantime I recommend checking out the following:
- Our Backlog – Filled with tons of interviews with the people making the world a better place right here in Austin. If you want to browse by topic you can check out our cause page.
- GivingCity Austin – A local online publication covering the news of all things nonprofit here in Austin, TX.
- The Plural of You – A podcast of similar scope to ours, but covers people all across the world working on interesting and challenging problems that need fixing.
- The 80,000 Hour Podcast – A personal favorite of mine. The show is all about how you can use your career to make the world a better place in the most effective way possible. Every episode covers a pressing issue in the world that needs fixing and how you can fix it.
- Place Makers – A podcast miniseries by Slate covering communities across the US and the people who make them special.
- I Live Here I GIve Here – An Austinite’s go-to resource for every ATX based charity.
I hope ya’ll have a wonderful summer, and kick-ass at making the world a better place in your own special way!
– Kyle Smith