Austin Film Festival furthers the art and craft of film by inspiring and championing the work of all artists who use the language of film and television to tell a story. AFF is best known for its annual October Austin Film Festival and Conference (Oct. 25 – Nov 1, 2018). The Conference was the first event of its kind, bringing professional and amateur screenwriters together to celebrate the role of screenplays in filmmaking and host conversations focusing on craft and on particular films and television series. Over 25 years, the nonprofit has evolved to podcasts, digital libraries, youth programs and much more with the same talented leader at its helm.
In this episode, Kyle and Charlie chat with Barbara Morgan, the Executive Director and Co-Founder of the Austin Film Festival. The trio chat about the uniqueness of the Austin Film Festival Competition and Conference, the history of Austin filmmaking and how the nonprofit is creating future filmmakers within the younger generation.
Support the Austin Film Fest & On Story
- Learn more about the fest and their year long events on their official website
- Check out their TV show and podcast On Story today!
- Support On Story
- Like them on Facebook
- Give them a follow on Twitter
- See what’s happening on Instagram
- Watch On Story and more on Youtube
Restore your faith in humanity with Everyday Superhumans
- Click here for our official website!
- Subscribe to the Superhuman Newsletter for your monthly dosage of good news
- Rate us on iTunes
- Like us on Facebook
- Tweet at us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
- Become a Superhuman and donate to our Patreon!
Special thanks to Adam Dodson Designs for our logo!
Music in this episode:
Opening & Transition Themes Themes – Take a Chance Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
Closing Theme – “Door to Door” by Alex Alan