Mitscoots Outfitters is an Austin based clothing company that helps outfit and employ the homeless. For every item that the clothing company sells online or in stores, they give an equal quality item to someone in need.
Charlie and Kyle sit down with, co-founder, Tim Scott, and chat about the definition of a social enterprise company and how to turn your passion project into a reality.
More on Mitscoots
- Buy their products and support the transitioning homeless in need today!
- Follow Mitscoots on Twitter
- Like them on Twitter
- View their products on Instagram
More on Everyday Superhumans
- Become a Superhuman and donate to our Patreon!
- Click here for our official website!
- Rate us on iTunes
- Like us on Facebook
- Tweet at us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
Special thanks to Adam Dodson Designs for our logo!
Music in this episode:
Opening & Transition Themes Themes – Take a Chance Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
Closing Theme – “Door to Door” by Alex Alan