I Live Here I Give Here’s mission is to cultivate the power of giving back. They strive to meet the community’s needs by ensuring that the culture of giving back is embraced and celebrated throughout Austin’s region.
Charlie and Kyle chat with Catherine Lucchesi, Director of Communications and Programming, and Christine Herlin, Manager of Nonprofit & Customer Relations. In this episode, we talk about Austin’s 24 hour day of giving: Amplify Austin, where Texas ranks in volunteering nationwide, and helpful tips on thanking your donors.
Give back to Austin with I Live Here I Give Here
- Check out the official website for everything from Austin’s largest list of nonprofits to fundraising opportunities
- Stay up to date on Austin charities on Facebook
- See what’s happening on their official Instagram
- Follow them on Twitter
Restore your faith in humanity with Everyday Superhumans
- Click here for our official website!
- Subscribe to the Superhuman Newsletter for your monthly dosage of good news
- Rate us on iTunes
- Like us on Facebook
- Tweet at us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
- Become a Superhuman and donate to our Patreon!
Special thanks to Adam Dodson Designs for our logo!
Music in this episode:
Opening & Transition Themes Themes – Take a Chance Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
Closing Theme – “Door to Door” by Alex Alan