Are you ready for season 4 of Everyday Superhumans? We know we are! This time we’re starting strong with a doctor’s office that’s revolutionizing HIV treatment right here in Austin, the Kind Clinic.
The Kind Clinic has made Austin a national hotspot for the future of sexual health and wellness. As a program of Texas Health Action, the Kind Clinic provides sexual health services including HIV treatment with PrEP and PEP access, STI testing and treatment, HIV testing, and gender affirming care to Central Texans in need. The clinic strives to provide sexual health services to all members of the LGBTQ community and allies, regardless of race, creed, gender expression, or sexual orientation.
In this episode Kyle and Charlie speak to Marcus Cruz Sanchez, the clinic’s Director of Communications and Outreach. They chat about the current state of HIV treatment, sexual liberation and how the Kind Clinic is changing the future of LGBTQ+ medical centers.
More on the Kind Clinic
- Donate, volunteer, or schedule an appointment on their official website
- Show your support over on their Facebook page
- Stay up to date on the latest Kind Clinic news on Twitter
- See the hundreds of happy faces the Kind Clinic has made over on Instagram
- Learn more about their parent charity, Texas Health Action
Restore your faith in humanity with Everyday Superhumans
- Click here for our official website!
- Subscribe to the Superhuman Newsletter for your monthly dosage of good news
- Rate us on iTunes
- Like us on Facebook
- Tweet at us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
- Become a Superhuman and donate to our Patreon!
Special thanks to Adam Dodson Designs for our logo!
Music in this episode:
Opening & Transition Themes Themes – Take a Chance Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
Closing Theme – “Door to Door” by Alex Alan