Adoption Knowledge Affiliates is a place where adopted people, birth parents, adoptive parents and others are coming together to find a depth of understanding unimaginable before. Whether you’re seeking to form a family through adoption, seeking information about family members you have been disconnected from or just seeking knowledge about the lifelong issues in adoption, AKA provides helpful information through educational resources, on-going programs, and emotional support.
Charlie and Kyle sit down with Jason Ledlie and Jennifer Cochran-Green of Adoption Knowledge Affiliates. The four discuss a push to open closed records, open verse closed adoptions and how adoption has impacted their lives. This episode will make you have all the feels.
Learn more about Adoption Knowledge Affiliates
- Check out their official website for upcoming meetings, newsletters, and information on adoption
- Join AKA if you feel as if this episode impacted you in any way here
- Donate directly to support their mission
- Show your support and keep up to date by liking their Facebook page
- Keep up to date on Twitter
Restore your faith in humanity with Everyday Superhumans
- Become a Superhuman and donate to our Patreon!
- Click here for our official website!
- Rate us on iTunes
- Like us on Facebook
- Tweet at us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
Special thanks to Adam Dodson Designs for our logo!
Music in this episode:
Opening & Transition Themes Themes – Take a Chance Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
Closing Theme – “Door to Door” by Alex Alan