Charlie and Kyle sit down with Colin Wallis (@colinwallis), the CEO of Austin Parks Foundation, whose mission is to keep Austin beautiful. With 10,000 volunteers strong, Austin’s community shows its appreciation for the city’s abundance of parkland. In this episode, Kyle discloses information about his Tinder profile picture while Charlie’s dog is mentioned . . . yet again.
Plus Charlie and Kyle have two big announcements this episode, listen now to find out what they are!
More on the Austin Parks Foundation
- Donate, volunteer, and find upcoming events on their official website
- Stay in the loop by following their Twitter
- Spread your love of Austin’s beautiful parks over on APF’s Facebook page
- Keep your social media feed beautiful by following their official Instagram
More on Everyday Superhumans
- Become a Superhuman and donate to our Patreon!
- Click here for our official website!
- Rate us on iTunes
- Like us on Facebook
- Tweet at us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
Special thanks to Adam Dodson Designs for our logo!
Music in this episode:
Opening & Transition Themes Themes – Take a Chance Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
Closing Theme – “Door to Door” by Alex Alan